Saturday, April 24, 2010

What do i have to take or do when i alreay when to the doctor % he tokd me that im fine & this are my syntom?

I when to three different doctors to get some medicine to or to make me a check out in my body to see what is wrong with me because I’m not been eating well for at least a years and I have loss of appetite, energy lost weight loss fever chills Blurred vision Brown Spots can't go back to sleep Eat often or else faint/nervous eyes get puffy Lower back pain Sexual desire decreased Varicose veins skin discolorations Nose bleeds abdominal pain, nausea Sometimes nausea in mornings, Sometimes nausea in evenings, Sometimes excess salivation Frequent poor appetite, Dragon breath" in morning Craves sweets, Weakness

What do i have to take or do when i alreay when to the doctor % he tokd me that im fine %26amp; this are my syntom?
asking the same question over and over isn't going to help. If a doctor says there is nothing wrong with you, take it as a blessing. try and relax, eat well, and relax.


Go for a massage or reiki therapy if you want. either will help ease your stress


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive