Saturday, April 24, 2010

What do i have2 take or do if i alredy when to the doctor & he told me that im fine but my stomuch is hurting?

I when to three different doctors to get some medicine to or to make me a check out in my body to see what is wrong with me because I’m not been eating well for at least a years and I have loss of appetite, energy lost weight loss fever chills Blurred vision Brown Spots can't go back to sleep Eat often or else faint/nervous eyes get puffy Lower back pain Sexual desire decreased Varicose veins skin discolorations Nose bleeds abdominal pain, nausea Sometimes nausea in mornings, Sometimes nausea in evenings, Sometimes excess salivation Frequent poor appetite, Dragon breath" in morning Craves sweets, Weakness

What do i have2 take or do if i alredy when to the doctor %26amp; he told me that im fine but my stomuch is hurting?
i know you have already tried but keep going to a different doctor until one can help you. it may have to be in a different county, town, city etc.





i had severe abdminal pain for about 4 months, seen five or six different doctors. but my mistake was going to different doctors within the same building. they were talking about me, telling one another there was nothing wrong. i left that network of doctors and within two weeks i had an answer.





always always question authority.





as for your abdominal pain...it sounds like alot of possible things and i am sure you have tried taking various antiacids etc. so go to a doctor and they can prescribe you a medicine that will actually coat your stomach so it shouldnt hurt anymore if, that is what is actually causing your pain.





get well soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive